Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
A water emergency is called an emergency because it doesn't happen during the normal hours of business. SERVPRO of Northwest Wichita serves the residents of Wichita and businesses with emergency water mitigation services. We respond to losses at all hours of the day and night. We will come to your home or business on the weekends and even on holidays. Whenever you call, you can expect us to come right away to and begin the cleanup of flood water, fire damage, and water damage.
SERVPRO of Northwest Wichita can respond to your company or home in Wichita when it is damaged. We are local which means we are faster to any size disaster.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (316) 722-1187
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Northwest Wichita arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.